Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Un-Mother's Day



Every year when Mother's Day rolls around I struggle with emotion, pain and scars.. and it is beyond my capability to deal with it, if I didn't have the Lord carrying me through.

It shames me to dread this especially blessed of days, but I do. And I have tried to hide it for more than 60 years now, but the Lord has led me to expose my inner turmoil, for the sole purpose of reaching others who struggle in the same way.

So, for those of you who have lost mothers, children, been abandoned, abused, forgotten... or perhaps you have never had children you so longed for - this message is for you.  The Lord loves you, and He has sent me as a messenger to remind you of this, and to let you know you are not alone. He has called me to pray for you for the next few days, and He has compelled me to tell you that I love you in your loss, and that I understand more than you can know. I will stand with you, and thank God for you. I will remember you, even though I don't know you, because Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords loves you, and begs me to love you too.

Do not weep, rather rejoice in the Lord. May this message bring you hope, courage and assurance that you ARE your Beloved's, and He is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment